Bryan Adams announces UK summer 2022 tour
11 October 2021, 12:07
The singer-songwriter will support his 15th album So Happy It Hurts with a massive headline tour.
Bryan Adams has announced a major UK tour for 2022.
The singer-songwriter will take his upcoming 15th studio album So Happy It Hurts on the road next year, adding 12 new concerts to some previously-announced shows.
The follow-up to 2019's Shine A Light is due for release in March 2022, with new music from the album due for release later today (October 11).
Read more: Music news on Gold
Tickets for the new shows go on sale this Friday, October 15 at 9am.
The full updated tour dates are as follows:
- Mon 9 May – London, Royal Albert Hall
- Tue 10 May – London, Royal Albert Hall
- Wed 11 May – London, Royal Albert Hall
- Fri 13 May – Brighton, Brighton Centre
- Sat 14 May – Birmingham, Utilita Arena
- Sun 15 May – Nottingham, Motorpoint Arena
- Tues 17 May – Manchester, AO Arena
- Weds 18 May – Liverpool, M&S Bank Arena
- Fri 20 May – Newcastle, Utilita Arena
- Sun 22 May – Aberdeen, P&J Live Arena
- Mon 23 May – Glasgow, SSE Arena
- Weds 25 May – Hull, Bonus Arena
- Thurs 26 May – London, The O2 Arena
- Weds 29 June – Cornwall, Eden Sessions
- Fri 1 July – Scarborough, Open Air Theatre
- Sat 2 July – Widnes, Halton Stadium
- Sun 3 July – Telford, QE2 Arena
- Tues 5 July – Durham, Emirates Riverside
- Weds 6 July – Kelso, Floors Castle
- Fri 8 July – Norwich, Blickling Estate
- Sat 9 July – Cornbury Music Festival
- Sun 10 July – Leeds, Harewood House
- Mon 11 July – Cardiff, Cardiff Castle
The shows at London's Royal Albert Hall that kick off the UK leg of his tour are special concerts where Bryan will play one of his classic albums in full.
On May 9 he will play his 1983 album Cuts Like A Knife. On May 10, he will play his 1987 album Into The Fire. And on May 11, he will play his 1991 album Waking Up the Neighbours.