Motown legend Martha Reeves has signed up for Celebrity MasterChef 2019
11 July 2019, 17:27
Motown legend Martha Reeves has signed up to take part in Celebrity MasterChef 2019, but who will the Vandellas star be joining?
The popular cooking competition returns later this summer, and the full lineup has finally been confirmed.
Martha Reeves - best known for her legendary Motown career with her group The Vandellas and hits including 'Dancing in the Street' will attempt to show off her culinary skills in front of hosts John Torode and Gregg Wallace.
Also taking part are Strictly dancer Oti Mabuse, EastEnders actor Adam Woodyatt, and Death in Paradise star Elizabeth Bourgine.
The full list is:
- Adam Woodyatt
- Elizabeth Bourgine
- Radio presenter Mim Shaikh
- Reality TV stars Vicky Pattison, Dr Alex George and Joey Essex
- TV presenter Dom Parker
- Motown legend Martha Reeves
- Olympic gold medallist Greg Rutherford
- Heavyweight boxer Dillian Whyte
- Former boxing manager and transgender campaigner Kellie Maloney
- Designer Dame Zandra Rhodes
- Dancer Oti Mabuse
- Long distance runner Andy Grant
- Weatherman Tomasz Schafernaker
- Footballer Neil ‘Razor’ Ruddock
- DJ Judge Jules
- Presenter Rickie Haywood-Williams
- The Chase star Jenny Ryan
- Comedian Josie Long
“This Celebrity MasterChef has all of the right ingredients for a series full of entertainment, pressure and fun”, said BBC Commissioning Editor, Carla-Maria Lawson.
“Once again we have a brilliant variety of different characters and there will be some surprises along the way as they are put through their paces and pushed to their limits.”
The winner will follow previous champions John Partridge, Angellica Bell, Alexis Conran, Kimberly Wyatt, Sophie Thompson, Ade Edmondson, Emma Kennedy, Phil Vickery, Lisa Faulkner, Jayne Middlemiss, Liz McClarnon, Nadia Sawalha and Matt Dawson.