Gary Numan announces first ever acoustic tour for autumn 2023
14 April 2023, 13:02
Electronic icon Gary Numan has announced a special series of gigs that promises fans something very different.
The 'Cars' icon has revealed plans for a special acoustic tour for October 2023.
The unique concerts will see Gary Numan perform select songs from his 40+ years of music, giving fans a chance to experience a totally new sound in an intimate acoustic setting.
- Freddie Mercury's kindness revealed in heartwarming story from Gary Numan involving a Big Mac in Tokyo
The acoustic tour follows his album Intruder reaching number two in 2021, and the paperback release of his autobiography (R)EVOLUTION.
Tickets go on sale on Friday, April 21 at 9am from here.
The tour dates are:
- October 8th Newcastle, Wylam Brewery
- October 9th Glasgow, St Lukes
- October 10th Birmingham, Town Hall
- October 11th Bristol, St George’s
- October 13th Brighton, St George’s Church
- October 14th Manchester, Cathedral
- October 16th London, Hackney Church
- October 17th London, Hackney Church
Gary Numan is currently celebrating his 1,000th solo show with a series of gigs at London's Electric Ballroom venue.
He is being supported on the tour by his daughter Raven Numan, who is currently working on her debut album.