Tom Jones announces UK tour dates for Surrounded by Time album
28 July 2021, 11:37 | Updated: 14 September 2023, 08:31
Sir Tom Jones is taking his new album Surrounded By Time on the road this December.
Tom Jones has announced a clutch of UK tour dates this December.
The singer will take his recent album Surrounded By Time on the road with some massive shows ahead of Christmas, ending with a date at London's O2.
The full tour dates are as follows:
- December 5 – The SSE Hyrdo, Glasgow
- December 6 – AO Arena, Manchester
- December 8 – Utilita Arena, Birmingham
- December 9 – The O2 Arena, London
Tickets for the shows go on sale this Friday, July 30.
Tom Jones - Talking Reality Television Blues (Official Video)
Gold's Hall of Fame: Tom Jones
Sir Tom is already confirmed for a number of UK shows this summer and autumn, as well as some rescheduled shows booked for 2022.
These dates are:
- August 10 – Custom House Square, Belfast
- August 12 – Lakefest UK 2021, Eastnor
- August 15 – Earlham Park, Norwich
- August 21 – Hampton Court Palace Festival, Moseley
- August 23, 24 – Hampton Court Palace, Surrey
- August 27 – WONDERHALL 2021, Lytham
- August 28 – Haydock Park Racecourse,Newton-le-willows
- August 29 – Darlington Arena, Darlington,
- August 31 – Indie Record Store Performance, Leeds,
- September 1 – Rhyl Events Arena, Rhyl
- September 3 – QE2 Arena, Telford
- September 4 – Hull College Craven Park, Hull
- September 14 – Cambridge Junction, Cambridge
- September 15 – Indie Record Store Performance, Brighton
- September 17 – Isle of Wight Festival 2021, Newport
- September 18 – Plymouth, Central Park, Plymouth
- September 19 – The Hop Farm, Paddock Wood
- July 24 (2022) – Bitts Park, Carlisle
- August 10, 11 (2022) – Princes Street Gardens, Edinburgh (Re-scheduled shows from August 8 and 10, 2020)
Released on April 23, Surrounded by Time was Tom Jones's 41st studio album and was trailed with a cover of Todd Snider's 'Talking Reality Television Blues'.
One of Jones's last shows was the Music for the Marsden charity concert at the O2 in March 2020, where he was joined by the likes of Bonnie Tyler, Eric Clapton, Van Morrison and Mike Rutherford.
Speaking to Gold after the show, Tyler revealed that she would like to release a duet with Sir Tom.