Bruce Springsteen announces UK and Ireland 2024 stadium tour: Dates, venues and ticket details
31 October 2023, 11:55
Bruce Springsteen Western Stars movie trailer
Bruce Springsteen returns to the UK for a series of absolutely massive shows.
Listen to this article
The Boss and his gang are returning to these shores for a clutch of live shows as part of their 22-date European stadium tour.
- Bruce Springsteen’s Vietnam intro to ‘The River’ is one of the most tear-jerking moments in rock
- Blinded by the Light: What Bruce Springsteen songs appear in the film?
- Listen to the Gold Summer Greats Live Playlist on Global Player
Tickets for the English and Welsh shows go on sale this Friday, November 3 at 10am via LiveNation.co.uk and AEGPresents.co.uk, while the Irish and Northern Irish dates go on sale on Monday, November 6 at 8am.
The full UK and Ireland tour dates are as follows
- May 5 - Cardiff, Wales @ Principality Stadium
- May 9 - Belfast, Northern Ireland @ Boucher Road
- May 12 - Kilkenny, Ireland @ Nowlan Park
- May 16 - Cork, Ireland @ Páirc Uí Chaoimh
- May 19 - Dublin, Ireland @ Croke Park
- May 22 - Sunderland, England @ Stadium of Light
- July 25 - London, England @ Wembley Stadium connected by EE
Bruce will hopefully be fighting fit for these dates after being forced to cancel and reschedule several North American live shows after being diagnosed with peptic ulcer disease.
Later talking about his condition Bruce described himself as "your favourite rock star with a bitch of a bellyache".
"Let me take a moment and thank my fans affected by our postponed shows for their understanding," he added.
Bruce Springsteen - Girls In Their Summer Clothes (Official HD Video)
"I am deeply sorry but this belly thing, despite my ability to laugh at it, has been a monster and is still unfortunately rocking my internal world."
The axed 2023 tour dates have all been rescheduled for between March and September 2024.
Springsteen's last studio release was the single 'Addicted to Romance' taken from the film She Came to Me – a collaboration with E Street Band member and his wife of three decades Patti Scialfa.
His last studio album was 2022's collection of soul and R&B covers Only the Strong Survive.