Rod Stewart adds new UK tour dates due to phenomenal demand
21 March 2022, 09:51
Sir Rod Stewart promotes UK 2022 tour
Rod Stewart adds four more shows to his massive UK 2022 arena tour.
Listen to this article
If you missed out on tickets for Rod Stewart's 2022 UK tour, worry not.
- Rod Stewart isn’t even thinking about retiring from touring
- See Rod Stewart fill potholes in Essex: 'My Ferrari can't go through here at all!'
- Rod Stewart only just found out the strange reason he didn't play Live Aid
He's announced extra shows in London and Birmingham, as well as adding concerts in Aberdeen and Glasgow.
Tickets for the new dates go on sale this Friday, March 25 at 10am.
The updated Rod Stewart 2022 UK tour dates are as follows:
- November 16 – Nottingham Motorpoint Arena
- November 22 – London The O2
- November 25 – London The O2* New Date
- November 29 – Glasgow OVO Hydro
- December 2 – Aberdeen P&J Live* New Date
- December 3 – Glasgow OVO Hydro *New Date
- December 6 – Liverpool M&S Bank Arena
- December 9 – Birmingham Utilita Arena
- December 10 – Birmingham Utilita Arena* New Date
- December 13 – Leeds First Direct Arena
- December 14 – Manchester AO Arena
- December 17 – Newcastle Utilita Arena
Despite turning 77 this year, Rod has said that he has no plans to announce his retirement from touring like fellow singer-songwriters Paul Simon and Elton John.
"I don't know what their reasons are. Maybe Paul Simon doesn't enjoy it as much as I do," Rod said.
"I'm anxious. I love it. Elton, he's doing 300 shows and he'll still do the odd show here and there."All good things must end. Not for me, not yet. I'm not even thinking about it."
Rod's last album was 2021's The Tears of Hercules, which went to number five in the UK singles charts.
As well as continuing his solo career, Rod recently reunited with his Faces bandmates Ronnie Wood and Kenney Jones in the studio for the first time in 40 years.
The reformed Faces plan to release new music and also go out on the road.